Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses
Oakley’s stylish, cutting-edge, Fives Squared sunglasses are perfect for individuals that demand innovation and style from their sunglasses. We used these shades on a recent multi-day cycling trip. They were comfortable to wear and fitted well on the face. There were no issues in gusty conditions and our eyes remained tear-free on fast decents. As usual with Oakley the quality build and styling is backed up by some serious features.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ OPTICS®
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
A great looking pair of shades backed up by Oakley’s technology and attention to detail. Comfortable to wear on the face with crystal clear vision and a durable finish.